Plant Genomics 2020 is delighted to invite you to attend “6th Edition of Online Conference on Plant Genomics, Horticulture and Engineering” which is going to be held during June 08-09, 2020. This is a World’s leading event Organizer conducting International conferences in USA, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Middle East.
Welcome to the Plant Genomics 2020 is going to be held on the theme of Safety measures for Covid-19 on Plant Genomics. Which extensively covers every field of plant Genomics as well as for launching new applications, and to explore new trends in the field of plant sciences.
Why to attend?
This is the best opportunity for an interaction with participants from the plant Genomics associations, plant science societies, Horticulture, Forestry, Agriculture, Agronomy, plant Genomics Academicians. It provides reporting and learning about the latest research on plant management and other relevant to plant Genomics, as well as for launching new applications and technologies and the effectiveness of various regulatory programs on Plant management towards plant Genomics 2020 Conduct presentations, share knowledge, meet with current potential and eminent scientists, and receive name recognition at this two days event.
Our aim is to aggregate community and to create a platform for exchange of information on technological developments, new scientific innovations and the effectiveness of various regulatory programs towards plant Genomics 2020. It provides a premier technical forum for expressing and learning about the advanced research and developments, as well as for launching new applications, technologies and to explore new trends in the field of plant Genomics.
• Students (Post graduates, Doctorates)
• Agricultural Advisors
• Plantation Companies
• Agricultural Consultants
• Private sectors
Why to attend Plant Genomics 2020?
- Best platform to develop new partnership & collaborations.
- Best location to speed up your route into every territory in the World.
- 89% our conference attendees are the Key contact in their labs purchasing decisions.
- Our exhibitor booths were visited 4-5 times by 80% of the attendees during the conference.
- Past exhibitor’s feedback reveals ample of enquiries perceived from the conference attendees.
- Network development with both Academia and Business.
- One exhibit booth (Size-3X3 sqm).
- 1 page publication of the exhibitor profile in the souvenir- Plant Genomics 2020.
- Promotion through the conference website.
- Promotional video on company products during the conference (Post session and Breaks).
- One complimentary scientific program registration.
- Logo recognition in the Scientific program, Conference banner and flyer.
- One A4 flyer insert in the conference kit.
- An opportunity to sponsor 1 Poster Presentation Award.
- Post conference -submission of the mailing list.